So why would you choose Deirdre to be your coach?
Could it be because of her experience, skills and qualifications?
- Prior to setting up my Coaching business, I worked for more than 20 years in sales operations, project management and as a Senior Learning Consultant and Coach in IBM Digital Sales in Dublin, working at a European Level.
- My understanding and experience in the business world with a Globally Integrated Enterprise provided me with an excellent background to ensure that my work as a professional development coach has brought about personal transformation and effectiveness in employees from New Hires, Business Developers, IT professionals, Operations Staff, Management and Project Executives.
- A graduate of The Corporate Services Corps, I completed in depth learning and experience in diversity; working with an emerging market, adapting to different cultures and becoming a trusted consultant on a 6 month project with a NGO in Brazil.
- In IBM Digital Sales, I introduced a successful coaching programme for managers across Europe to bring a coaching approach to their management style.
- I have worked extensively with job seekers to develop CVs and cover letters that stand out from the crowd and get them interviews.
- I have provided interview skills to people in sectors as diverse as ICT, Telecoms, Health, Media, Social Care, Agriculture, Education, Pharmaceutical Industries, Banking and all my clients have been very successful in gaining employment.
Working with Students
- I have provided guidance and coaching to second level students who are preparing for the Leaving Cert and helped them to choose courses (CAO, PLC etc.) which are relevant to their career aspirations.
- Working with third level students I have helped them to explore their options for the future and provided them with the tools to move into their chosen careers.
- Coaching, mentoring, learning consultancy, facilitation, course design and delivery, training needs assessment, constructive feedback, project management, Train The Trainer, CV writing and interview preparation, communications and marketing
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation
- Irish Management Institute Training and Facilitation Skills
- B.A. (Hons) in Economics
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt